FORENSIC EXPERTS CAN ENHANCE
YOUR TRIAL MATERIALS AND SETTLEMENT BRIEFS...
AS WELL AS ADD IMPACT TO YOUR CASE THEME
Our specialists encompass multiple domains of knowledge, practical experience, and a presentation of expertise and understanding.
GRAND offers experienced information forensics experts with experience in performing discipline-specific investigations that permit evidence to be used in a legal venue. They demonstrate expertise in all aspects of the investigative process and are dedicated to bringing a level of consistency to their respective fields of specialization.
Clients benefit by using GRAND specialists to provide the framework and methodologies essential to preparing an effective investigation and subsequent prosecution.
Cases may include medical malpractice
worker's compensation... products liability
construction accidents and disputes
residential and commercial disputes
motor vehicle accidents
industrial fires and explosions of all kinds
marine investigations... environmental law
criminal law... among others.
What we do
... Perform case-specific forensic investigations.
... Collect & gather evidence physical & electronic.
... Assure current guidelines for electronic evidence.
... Assure correct handling & documentation of evidence tagging, tracking & transport.
... Prepare all reports logs, time synchronization, analysis, notes, chain of custody, property
... Prepare trial materials including visuals, graphs, charts, posters, videos, etc.
... Archive evidence.
... Provide expert witness testimony courtroom & deposition.
... Comply with all applicable laws.
GRAND forensic specialty services
- Accident investigations
- Accident reconstruction
- Architectural investigations*
- Auto, rail and related land transportation investigations*
- Aviation investigations*
- Construction plans, methods and materials analysis*
- Counterfeit parts/products identification*
- Counterfeit pharmaceutical identification*
- Defective parts analysis*
- Document examination and authentication
- Economic analysis and investigations
- Electronic media security and investigations*
- Engineering investigations*
- Failure analysis*
- Failure effects modal analysis*
- FEMA investigations*
- Firearms & ballistics investigations
- General metallurgical testing and analysis*
- Handwriting analysis
- Human factors analysis
- Hypnosis (for witness memory enhancement)
- Industrial accidents and wrongful death investigations*
- Marine & aquatic accident investigations*
- Materials specification and regulatory compliance analysis*
- Parts assembly analysis*
- Toxicology, pharmacology & chemical analysis and identification*
- Welding analysis*
*Six Sigma-based analytical approach applied to each forensic discipline line
for optimal results.
We offer experts in virtually all areas including avionics
banking and business operations
chemistry and medical sciences
computers and Internet
software and telecommunications.
For related services, see Services Directory.