SINCE 1999, MORE THAN 90% OF DOCUMENTS PRODUCED HAVE BEEN CREATED IN DIGITAL FORM
Computer forensic experts can retrieve data from
virtually all storage media and operating systems.
Electronic and information technology has virtually redefined every area of our lives from the business sector to the private sector. GRAND offers a technology portfolio featuring computer forensics, electronic evidence, electronic countermeasures, and data recovery services to provide clients a range of information services and technology solutions based on their particular case needs.
Our computer forensic services allow for the scientific examination and analysis of data held on - or retrieved from - computer storage media in such a way that the information can be most useful to clients when needed as evidence in a court of law.
Our scope of services in this particular area range from hard drive imaging and analysis
to bypassing password protected files
to damaged data recovery
to deleted E-mail and file recovery
to spyware detection
to devising behavioral time lines of computer usage and or deletions.
Of particular note
computerized text and data has provided some of the most valuable evidence utilized in todays litigation and regulatory investigations.
- Locates hidden, lost, or hard to find data
- Recreates computer conduct
- Imaging & analysis
- Operating system dependencies in imaging
- Disk level search & analysis
- Detection & investigation of cyberstalking
- Expert testimony on investigative findings
- Collects, processes, reviews, manages, and produces electronic documents - including word documents and other computer files
- Traces emails to point of origin
- (Recognized by the courts as e-discovery information)
- Computer and communications security to reduce the threat, vulnerability, and impact - as well as the detection and recovery of events caused by hackers, criminals, or other hostile entities.
- Expert tools and techniques to recover intentionally deleted, encrypted or damaged data from computer hard drives and other storage mechanisms
- Undelete tools
- Rebuild deleted files from file disk tables
- Rebuild files by file chains
- Slack space recovery
For related services, see Services Directory.